Chat with us, powered by LiveChat



  • ESTA only applies to travelers arriving by the United States by boat or plane under the Visa Waiver program
  • Only residents from the 38 «Visa Waiver» countries can apply for travel agencies
  • Should you travel through the United States, you must also have a valid travel authorization
  • First of all you can only apply via the Internet – as opposed to a visa issued only after personal attendance in a US Embassy
  • A approved authorization is normally valid for up to 2 years after approval.
  • Electronic system for travel authorisation is not a visa – it is a travel authorization
  • Without a valid travel authorization authority, you will be refused check-in
  • If your authorization application is rejected, you must apply for a B-1 Business Visa or B-2 Tourist Visa (this may take a few months and may be granted)

What You Need:

  • A valid passport from a Visa Waiver Program country
  • A valid credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover (JCB, Diners Club) or PayPal to pay
  • Your contact information.
  • Your most recent employment information, if applicable.
  • Estimatet registration time is 15-25 minutts

Why do i have to apply for Electronic System for Travel Authorization?

  • The Electronic System for Travel Authorization, is an online application system developed by the United States government to pre-screen travelers wishing to visit America. As of January 12, 2009, visitors traveling under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for a Travel Authorization prior to visiting the United States. Additionally, all visitors must have a machine-readable passport that provides valid admittance into the United States. The application process can be completed entirely online and is operated by the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS). During the application process, you’re required to enter biographical information about yourself. You’ll also need to answer questions about VWP eligibility. We recommend completing your your application as soon as you start making plans to travel to the United States.
  • We recommend completing the application process as soon as you start preparing to travel to the United States. At the very latest, you should complete the application process at least 72 hours prior to travel. Applications can be submitted at any time prior to entering the United States.

Who Needs to Have a ESTA?

  • Any person including children and infants (common applications do not exist)
  • The Electronic System for Travel Authorization applies only to those arriving by the United States by air or by boat
  • The Electronic System for Travel Authorization also applies to those who are going to transit through the United States