1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. About ESTA and The Visa Waiver Program
  4. DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR ESTA IF: I am traveling with a minor (child under age 18) who is a citizen of a VWP country?

If the minor is traveling to the United States under the VWP as a tourist 90 days or less, he/she is required to obtain an independent ESTA approval.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles