A new travel authorization may be required in any of the following circumstances:
- The traveler is issued a new passport
- The traveler changes his or her name
- The traveler changes his or her gender
- The traveler’s country of citizenship changes; or
- The circumstances underlying the traveler’s previous responses to any of the ESTA application questions requiring a “yes” or “no” response have changed.
Travel authorization approvals will typically be granted for a period of two years or until the applicant’s passport expires, whichever is sooner. ESTA will provide validity dates upon approval of the application. Therefore, a traveler must apply for a new travel authorization when a prior ESTA authorization or an applicant’s passport expires. The associated fee will be charged for each new application submitted.
You can make a new ESTA application here: https://estaservice.us/application/